Get published on The Motivated Millennial blog!!!
The blog showcases subject-matter experts who are stand-outs in their field, focusing on tips, strategies, process, technologies and tools millennials can use to work smart and build successful careers.
How to Contribute:
We prioritize well-researched, smartly written articles that will provoke, inform, and entertain. We welcome various writing styles, and are particularly drawn to writers with a strong point of view and a high-energy, narrative style.
Prospective MotivatedGenY Blog contributors should familiarize themselves with our content before submitting articles – click here to view the latest blog content. We prioritize specific, actionable advice that entrepreneurs can utilize to improve their companies.
As a guest contributor, content submissions are unpaid. Featured writers and experts will benefit from attribution, maximized exposure to our global readership and a backlink to their own site. Please read our Guest Contributor Agreement before submitting material.
- Submitted in their entirety; between 500 and 800 words
- Evergreen; posts that won’t become outdated
- Unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- Narrative-like, news or opinion
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Evidential of sources (e.g. quotations, references, links)
- Include a headshot of the contributor
- Include a brief bio (3-5 sentences); submissions using pen names cannot be used. You may include link(s) to your company website, blog or preferred social network.
Additional information to note:
- Our primary audience is millennial freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- All posts are subject to editing prior to publication.
- We do not currently have a budget to compensate contributing writer, but will provide multiple promo opportunities via sharing with tens of thousands of social followers.
- If you submit a post to us, do not submit it elsewhere at the same time. Once published, we cannot delete articles.
How to Submit:
- Submit your post and additional material (bio, headshot, etc.) through our Guest Contributor Online Portal. If your submission contains embedded links, please e-mail draft in a Word document to email@example.com with “Guest Submission” in the subject line.
- If deemed a good fit with our current editorial calendar, a member of The Motivated Millennial’s editorial team will reach out to you within 4-6 weeks time.
- If you would like your article to be featured on our Motivated Millennial social media accounts, please provide us links/handles to your favorite social channels when you submit your article.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Submission” in subject line. We currently receive a HIGH volume of guest submission, and currently only notify authors of accepted drafts.